Best Cocktail Recipes
For some hens, pre-drinks – and after-party drinks – are almost as important as the hens night itself!
There are so many amazing cocktail recipes at your fingertips at any time of day online. So, we’ve done the hard yards for you and narrowed down the best and most interesting cocktails for your hens party, pre-drinks, or after party. Give one – or a few – a try!
5) Rosemary, Grapefruit & Gin Cocktail – Easily substituted with vodka, if gin’s not your thing, this herbal concoction isn’t for everyone, but makes for a unique option! Omit the gin and top with prosecco for a yummy mocktail!
4) The Dark and Stormy – This summer staple packs a punch with ginger beer and, lime, and rum. Garnish with some mint and a slice of lime. We’re big fans.
3) Vodka Pear Lavender Lemonade – This one just screams quaint and fancy. A real crowd-pleaser.
2) Strawberry Daquiri – This one might not scream ‘unique’ or ‘new’, but we love it because it’s easy peasy! Stock up on lots of strawberries and rum for this one.
1) Lychee and Raspberry Champagne – The piece de resistance – so simple, yet so delicious. Just 3 ingredients required. Trust us; this one does not disappoint.
Please drink responsibly!
Image source: Donna Hay