VIC Locations – St Kilda
St Kilda is our favourite place in Melbourne – a seaside town with amazing cake shops, fab pubs and restaurants, what’s not to like? Hence, when looking at Melbourne, this was our go to location – no competition! Starting at the iconic Luna Park the treasure hunt takes place on foot around the heart of St Kilda. Meet some cute locals, maybe a tram driver or swimmer and check out a cheeky shop or two! The scavenger hunt wraps up at a glam bar that you will love – we do! See who will be showered in glory while you enjoy a cheeky champagne at the end.
Planning on kicking on afterwards? If you want to stay in St Kilda, we recommend Lona Bar for a great meal, Vineyard is always fun for a drink or two as is Big Mouth and Captain Baxter is amazing for checking out the crowd at the Sea Baths. Alternatively, it’s just a short tram ride to all that the Melbourne cbd has to offer. The world is your oyster ladies!
Click here for some more fab venue ideas: St Kilda Restaurants
SHORT & SWEET
- Start times: 11.45, 12.30, 1.15, 2.00, 2.45, 3.30, 4.15, 5.00.
- Duration: 2.5 hrs in total including the 30 min. fun wrap up at the end.
- Price: $55pp. 15+ & the hen goes free!
- Includes: Scavenger hunt, hostess, kits, winner prizes, a gift for the hen and champers for all!
- We don’t need your numbers to book – just a $50 deposit – it’s that easy!